Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2008 Chevrolet Corvette C6 Vert gets its "Bi Annual" detailing and shows the new Vetterack accessory...

Detailed and looking sharp

 Our appointment yesterday was one of our regular VIP customers who needed a "Bi Annual" detailing on his 2008 C6 Vert for a local Corvette car show... My 3 step detail was performed on the Blk/Blk Vette including an engine bay clean up.


My client of this Corvette decided that their was a need for a luggage holder for his C6. So after putting his thoughts on paper, some R&D....fast forward he designed and fabricated the Vetterack.






So let this detail begin, here is a before photo showing the very well maintained Vette that I get to work on today...


Not too many before detail photos as I had to get down to business on this blk C6. My detailing began with the interior, not one nook or cranny was overlooked, leather conditoned, matts and carpets cleaned.




Engine bay also receives a very thorough cleaning as shown in these before and after photos



A series of photos showing the results after this 3 step detail in my onsite outdoor shop


























Thank you so much for viewing my blogspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment