Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2011 Toyota 4Runner tortured by inferior detail service provider....



2011 Toyota 4Runner recently came to based on our reviews.......after speaking with the customer I found out the details that led to this horrendous job that was performed on his vehicle.......



                                                                          

I even noticed premature failure on the headlight lenses.......which I brought to the owners attention for warranty...




A large scratch that put a digger into the paint, I elected to color sand the spot and perform a repair....it came out better but not perfect.












I also would like to share my customers 5 star review of work..........This is an actual Yelp review

  5.0 star rating 


8/13/2011
Early this spring, I made the mistake of leaving my new (black) vehicle with valet at a parking structure at LAX.  They were to completely detail it prior to my return.  The team had historically done a great job washing but I was in for a big surprise relating to their ability to clay, compound, and wax.  I came back to the worst swirl and 'halo' marks I had ever seen on a vehicle, let alone one that was just a few months old!  I immediately sought out the manager of the property and worked to contained my extreme frustration and dismay.  While the insurance company cut me a check for $300, I've never seen anyone able to remove these type of deep impressions from any vehicle and I did not want to repaint my brand new ride. 

After weeks of searching I spoke to Dave and made the 1hr drive to visit he and his team.  I left them the keys, walked to Starbucks with my laptop, and crossed my fingers.  What I returned to after 5hrs was simply amazing.  My rig went from looking 5+ years old to better (yes, better) than the day I drove it home with 1.2 miles on the odometer!  A good 97% of the small scratches, deep scratches, swirl marks, halos, and the small door ding scuff were gone!  I'm confident that with my next visit, every blemish will be corrected.

I'm very appreciative for Dave's competence and thoroughness.  He is not inexpensive but you get what you pay for with auto detailing.  There are tons of 'hacks' out there and despite Innovative Detailing being an hour away, I will be a repeat customer.  Thank you - Thank you!

Thank you again for viewing our work...






No comments:

Post a Comment