Friday, September 2, 2011

Today's detailing projects... 2008 S550 Mercedes Benz and 2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo S


 So as I was driving to my appointment today this was the cross street to my destination......"Cool name huh"


Today Innovative Detailing was asked to perform our services for a very fine gentleman and his wife here in Orange County, Ca and was referred to us by one of the local high end sports car dealerships, which we always appreciate. Upon arrival we were greated and allowed entry on to his exclusive hilltop home. Of the two vehicles the one with the most amount of work needed was the wifes vehicle. I don't think it has ever been "extensively" detailed before because it had everything from baby forumula stain's on the seats to goldfish buried inside the car....

2008 Mercedes Benz S550



 Here are a few before detail photo's of our first project of the day....














Some after photo's showing how my wife and I cleaned that mess up...






A few after photos showing how this Benz came back to life...






The second vehicle for us today was this very sweet 2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo S. Initially I had suggested my "Bronze" detail package, but after carfeul inspection a "Mini Detail" would be sufficient. The vehicle had not been driven for a while, so some spider webs were in the wheel areas. My customer recently found out that he has Pancreatic cancer so he has had to limit his driving of the Panamera. Also present were lots of bugs on the front bumper and mirrors, probably from his last hard drive.

















Thank you for viewing........hope you enjoyed our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment